GreenStone Designs creates award winning containers in Seattle and on the Eastside. Our customers are the most important part of our business and every employee plays a valuable role in assuring them of that. We are a growing company with an inspiring work environment and people who are fun to work with. We offer competitive salaries DOE.
To apply for a current opening, click here to send us an email and tell us a little bit about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you!
The plant technician's primary responsibility is to perform interior and exterior horticultural maintenance for our residential and commercial clients in Seattle and on the Eastside. This includes, but is not limited to; watering, grooming, pruning, plant cleaning and identifying pests and/or disease.
* Sense of humor.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Flexible and adapts to change easily.
* Detailed oriented.
* Solution driven - ability to recognize and solve problems with minimal direction.
* Comfortable working independently and with a team with minimal supervision.
* Sound decision making, demonstrating initiative and accountability.
* Reliable transportation and comfortable navigating downtown Seattle.
* Willingness to work in all interior and exterior environmental conditions
(weather, air condition, heat, etc.).
* Accessibility. Reliable electronic communication; text, email and phone.
* Strong communication skills with clients and staff members.
* Frequent standing, walking, reaching, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50
* Occasional use of 8-10' ladders.
* Adaptability to environmental conditions; weather, noise, etc.